Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sweet is the peace

I am so grateful for the gospel in my life. I am grateful for the perspective that it gives us. The time here on the earth is so fast, so fleeting. I have been so overwhelmed with projects and assignments that will be done in a matter of weeks, and it will all be over. I need to enjoy every day and minute that I have here - so why should I let anything drag me down? I am happy today, filled with the sweet peace that is found when I realign my priorities to what really matters. What a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you. God is good. Life is beautiful. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your recital this week! Can you send an email reminder to the RS listserve? Glad you are feeling well :) I'm loving this fall weather, it boosts my spirits too!

    ReplyDelete