Monday, October 29, 2012

Finally some fun

After a week of Mom being down and out. We got down to some serious business... Painting pumpkins for Halloween. Daven decided he wanted to carve his, and I think we'll be doing that tonight. Ruthie and Paul wanted to paint theirs, and Lillie just wanted to be painted. And yes, that is snow that you can through the back window. We got 3 inches last week, and it hasn't completely melted yet. It will be quite a different Halloween this year, instead of the sweating hot Texas version.












Ruthie got a kick out of painting her sister instead.













Lillie thought that it was hilarious.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm so sorry you were sick. It's awesome to see you and all the kids having fun again! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's time you invested in the book "I Ain't Gonna Paint No More!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Painting siblings...I love it! That is some serious snow up there...I had my A/C on today, I'm not sure what's worse?

    ReplyDelete