Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Apathy

So... I'm thinking that maybe it's hormonal. Maybe my desire to do nothing is my body's way of telling me that I need to just do nothing. Sit and rest. I am tired. I look at recipe books and I see yummy meals that I'd love to eat - if someone would just cook them for me, and while this Mysterious Person is at it, would you clean, too? Do you happen to do laundry? And what about toilets? The kid bathroom has reached that point again that I'm afraid to enter it. If I have to pee while I'm up in (what we are now calling) the Kids' Loft, I come back down stairs and use mine instead. And bedtime, Mysterious Person, can you read to the kids, and then do the whole fighting that ensues afterward to get them to actually lay still in bed? I'll come up and sing to them - that's a tradition that I'll still hold up, but everything else... I'm tired. So tired.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, and I think ok to let a few things slide...

    ReplyDelete
  2. after she's done, please send her over here ;)

    ReplyDelete