Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Boone


He's very cuddly. He sleeps best when I'm holding him up. I think his tummy hurts him sometimes, so he prefers to be on his belly or up. He smiles in his sleep. He smiles so often that I wonder what he may be dreaming. He will take a binky, but he'll find his thumb occasionally. He's very tolerant of his sibling's affections, and also their noise. It is so noisy here. His eyes are blue and getting bluer, and he is slowly putting on that baby fat that fills out his cheeks and makes rolls on his thighs. 

I wonder if he remembers heaven. If he remembers being excited to come here, to our family. I hope he knows how happy we are to have him here, here with us. 
We love you Boone. 




4 comments:

  1. Hooray! The world can always use another Wehrung :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! Congrats on another beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations, what a sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's cute. I wonder what color of hair he will have and how long it will be before he gets his first haircut from one of his siblings... Congrats Kim! Another job well done. :)

    ReplyDelete