Wednesday, July 15, 2009

8 Years and counting

It's amazing how fast life flies by! When I look back at all the things that we have done, all the places where we've been - It has been a great 8 years! What is even better, is that every year has been better than the one before. This past year we have gone on an awesome road trip, somehow survived a whole school year of both of us going to school, we had a beautiful baby girl, I passed my jury, and Jeff passed his Comps! And now we are planning another fantastic road trip and another crazy year at school. I think we are crazy, but it has all worked out so well. I am grateful for the blessings in our lives!
I am grateful for my wonderful husband that has supported me in so much. He is the driving force to all of our adventures, and I am so grateful for the stories we can tell. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment