Friday, July 24, 2009

What's a mommy to say?


So, I'm learning how to be a stay-at-home mom again. Up in the morning around 8am (because Jeff lets me sleep in), breakfast and check email/facebook, wonder what I'm going to do today and sometime around 10am I actually get moving (dressed). By the time I've figured out what I should do for the day and dressed the kids it's time for lunch and naps, and all of the sudden it's 3:30pm. Wasn't I supposed to do something today? Oh, look - there are friends outside! Let's go chat and play. I'll only be out for a few minutes, and then we'll leave. "Mommy, we've been out here forever. I'm hungry." Whoa! It's already 5:30? Well, gotta feed the kids, again. Maybe I can get out really quickly before bed. Everyone to the car! Let's GO! You won't need shoes, I'll carry you. Stay near me, into the cart, let's make this quick. No you can't get that, I'm sorry. Please sit down in the cart! Excuse me Ma'am, your son in standing in the cart. Yes, Thank you. I'm trying to keep him seated. Okay let's just go! Mom! I want ... NO you cannot have it! We are leaving! Into the car, into your seat, please buckle your seat belt! Oh, no. I forgot the... that was the whole reason we went! Oh well. I'll get it tomorrow....


Oh, and here's some more cute pictures of my Stella Ruth.



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the blog! Those are totally how my shopping trips go. Ben fell out of a cart while on our trip so I completely understand kids standing in the cart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kim! Wow, I haven't talked to you in forever. Sooo good to see your blog and your cute family. Isn't it so fun to have a girl after the two boys?! Shoot me an email and I'll give you an invite to my blog.
    Sara (Taylor) woah, haven't been that for awhile :)
    sarabgodfrey@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, she is so cute - I want to eat up her cheeks! I found you through Emily - hope that's okay!

    ReplyDelete