Sunday, September 9, 2012

Spearfish, South Dakota

We have finally arrived and unpacked and started making our place a home in Spearfish, South Dakota. I had never been to South Dakota in my life until this June. Never had I imagined living here! But so far we are enjoying the little town of Spearfish. We've been impressed with the parks and the recreation trail that goes through the town. There are some great hiking trails just minutes from our house, and the weather always seems to be perfect. Actually, it's pretty idyllic. 
Jeff is enjoying teaching at Black Hills State University. The culture of the university is a great fit for him. I'm keeping myself sufficiently busy homeschooling the boys, gearing up to start teaching voice lessons, and unpacking. I am enjoying the stay-at-home life with the kids and I think we are going to really like it here. Spearfish, South Dakota. Who knew? 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you posted! I'm very glad you did. I'm glad you are liking South Dakota. It sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! i have been wondering what is going on with you guys. you sure must be busy :)

    ReplyDelete